Jun 2, 2020
What Does Your Business Need? Converting to CT Solutions Keeps Your Company Going During the Pandemic
Technology companies have been following a trend of providing their cloud technologies to organizations that need them. The pressing situation surrounding the ongoing global pandemic has made these technologies necessary for many organizations to continue their productivity as they transition to remote work steups.
Alright, so what exactly is cloud technology? Cloud technology (CT) allows users to access data from anywhere at any time through a stable internet connection.
It’s an essential asset for the world’s ever-changing business strategies, especially for smaller companies. Immediate access to your infrastructure and projects are convenient to keep your organization running at all times.
What is Cloud Technology Used For?
Cloud technology is an umbrella term. Therefore, it involves many aspects, such as:
- Cloud Storage: Serves for storing and backing up your files to have regular access and share capabilities across all devices.
- Cloud Backup: Similar to cloud storage, but it’s specifically used as backup storage in case of complication, such as a server attack, crash, or data loss.
- Software: Application services that will assist in maintaining productivity, such as video conferencing and instant messaging forums.
What Are the Benefits of Cloud Technology?
A CT company can offer your business endless benefits. Increasing overall productivity, collaboration, and improving innovation are just a few.
The ability to access information anywhere with any compatible device trumps storing essential data on your computer hard drive or an office server.
Cloud computing stores data on the internet by making information available on a central hub on the web, giving access to those with the necessary credentials from any place and at any time. The cloud also syncs data from the connected devices to itself, keeping a flow of up-to-date data at all times.
The cloud environment also gives organization users access to a plethora of files and applications. The applications allow office productivity to continue even from the comfort of their homes. Working remotely on the same project, such as a presentation, is possible with someone on the other side of the globe.
What Types of Cloud Technology Should My Business Use?
There are three variants of cloud services that businesses use: public, private, and hybrid.
- Public Cloud: They are established on an external platform run by a cloud service provider. Therefore, the cloud is accessed through a shared infrastructure. Everything is provided, from resources to maintenance. This option is excellent for your business if you’re looking forward to scaling and obtaining cost-effective technology.
- Private Cloud: This cloud service isn’t external; it’s built within your walls and own hardware. The private cloud is managed by your IT team, making it ideal for your business if wanting exclusive access, more ease of flexibility, and complete control over the system. Given the unlimited access to your cloud, this service is more costly.
- Hybrid Cloud: These services are both cloud systems put into one. Your IT team manages one part of the cloud while the service provider manages another. What each team manages is, of course, up to the needs of your business!
Become the Most Competitive Business in Miami with CT Solutions
Now that you’ve understood the ins and outs of cloud technology, it’s time to change your organization’s strategy to continue its workflow during lockdown! Don’t let an exogenous shock like this one catch you off guard.
- Business Phone Systems
- Business Phones
- Cloud Communications
- Collaboration Software and Solutions
- Contact Centers
- Unified Communications
- Video Surveillance & Security for Businesses
Stay Up To Date
May 13, 2020
How can communication help you start your business
May 13, 2020